Brotherly Love

Brotherly Love
Three Legged Race

Sunday, April 18, 2010

He's Done It Again

I had a show today, so it was a Boys Only Day! Three cheers! I had a great time at my Kite Festival show, it was so much fun! Sales were so, so. But the event in itself was awesome. I told Eric that he had to bring the boys next year. This is an event not to be missed!

So, I'm on my high from actually having fun. It's been quite some time that I've went out and had a good time. When I got home, the boys seemed to be in great spirits. When asking how their day went it seems that it was an over all good day. Life just couldn't be any better.

So, while the boys are eating dinner, I am working on my computer because I had a customer who inquired about a specific pair of shoes. As I am checking my stock, I noticed that there are 2 bags of candy on one of my shelves. It is the candy from my holiday shows. Hereshey's caramel chocolate kisses and Tootsie Rolls. They are sitting up pushed to the back of the shelf. That is odd. As I look inside, they are both empty. They were not empty before.

I called Jake into the office and and closed the door. First, he didn't even want to go in there. I guess he knew what was coming. Then I told him he might as well confess, I knew what he did. He just gave me a great big smile and put his arms out as wide as he could and said "I found the Jackpot!" I asked him when did he get it. He said today. Apparently, Daddy wasn't keep a close eye on him.

So after they went to bed, again, the conversation has started back up between Eric and I about what we are going to do with him. Then Eric asked where were the wrappers? I don't know. So, we went in and started looking under Jake's bed. He wasn't asleep, so we asked him. He hid them in his closet behind the toy shelf. Sneaky little rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment